I’m Lynn Allan Kauppi, working as Codex Editorial Services.
I have a diverse background having studied zoology, been a respiratory therapist, done graduate work in the interdisciplinary humanities, and earned three seminary degrees including a PhD in New Testament.
My personal interests and reading are highly varied: biblical studies, Christian spirituality, history, archaeology, classics, ancient religion, ritual studies, military history, animal behavior, evolutionary theory, geology, literary fiction in multiple genres, and many more.
- PhD in New Testament
- Three-and-a-half years inhouse experience as a reference books development editor at Abingdon Press
- Twelve years experience as a freelance editor, copyeditor, and proofreader
- Multiple books edited, copyedited, or proofread in multiple humanities fields
- Three book cover concepts
- Formal editorial training at the University of Chicago Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies
- Styles used: Chicago Manual of Style, 17th edition (if requested, I’ll use the 16th edition), the SBL Manual of Style, 2nd edition, and the SBL Handbook of Style: Student Supplement.