Do you need your manuscript copyedited or proofread?
Do you make statements in your manuscript that you’re not completely certain are accurate?
Does your publisher require that your manuscript be formatted in a certain way before you submit it?
If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, then I can be of service. I’m an academic editor and trade books editor with fifteen-years experience both working inhouse for a religious publisher and as a freelancer. I can help with the following:
- Developing a logical flow for your manuscript
- Noting and adjusting the tone of your writing to suit your intended audience
- Cutting surplus verbiage out of your manuscript to adjust your word count
- For English-as-a-second-language authors, rewriting your prose to sound like standard English
- Formatting your manuscript for the page layout requirements of certain publishers.
- Adjusting grammar and punctuation as needed
- Proofreading a manuscript
- Non-subject indexing
For More Information
on these and other services, please see the Services page.